The highest quality is our goal – certificates are only the awards.
Our customers rely on us. Delivering the best quality is also our top responsibility. This is the only way we survive in the market – and for our customers as well.
Everyone in the EBERL team is involved in a process of ongoing improvement. To stay up-to-date, every one of our employees receives regular, intensive training in the areas of quality and environmental management.
In order to live up to this claim, we underwent certification and continuously check-up on our progress in cooperation with independent experts.
Protecting our environment is important. In order to do so, we are continuously improving ourselves. Environmental protection is having a stronger influence on laws and regulations. However, we already operate beyond the legal regulations, because we have a vested interest in sustainable future that is as environmentally friendly as possible.
Our fleet is almost entirely equipped according to the Euro 5 standard. All new vehicles already fulfill the Euro 6 standard. We haven’t only received certification and recertification according to DIN ISO 14001, but we are also supported by the German Federal Foundation for the Environment in Osnabrück. Our environmental management is good for nature and also good for your image.
To be able to keep up with these standards in the future, we are continuously developing our skills. All employees receive training and every single one contributes to our improvement as a company.
- DIN ISO 9001: certifies that we maintain a quality management system that puts us in the position to fulfill the expectations of our customers and government agencies. Additionally, this also attests to a continual process of improvement.
- DIN ISO 14001: This certificate confirms that we place importance on continuous improvement of our environmental management and fulfill the corresponding requirements. We are one of the first companies that was recertified according to the newly updated standards. This means we received a renewal of the 2010 certificate.
- DIN ISO 16258: CO2 emissions by transport services
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP); This certificate states that we have established and will maintain a Good Distribution Practice (GDP) system for the storage, handling and transport of human medicinal products.
- HACCP: This certificate (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) is based on the existing legal requirements for the food industry. As an important partner to this industry, this certificate verifies that hygiene and food safety has a high priority at Eberl.
- IFS; This certificate (Int. Featured Standard Logistics) can be used for food as well as packaging materials, cosmetics, hygiene products and consumer goods. It serves the uniform verification of (food) safety and the quality level of producers and covers all logistical activities.